Dr.Buthaina S.M AL-Jibouri
Senier Chief Geologist
PhD Geology –Micropaleontology and Sequence Stratigraphy
M.Sc Geology –Micropaleontology and Quaternary Geology
- Paleontological & Pleoecological Study of Samawa-Nasirya Area Iraq, 1983.
- Biostratigraphy & Pale ecology of North Busayia Area, Iraq 1984.
- Report on Haditha Project , Detail Geological Survey , 1984
- Stratigraphy & Depositional Environment of Bekhma Section NE Iraq, 1988.
- Re-Interpretation of the Geology of the Hammar Formation (Holocene) from subsurface sections in Amarah –Basrah area, South Iraq, 1990.
- Revision of the Zahra Formation (Pliocene –Pleistocene) in Southern Iraq, 1992.
- Biostratigraphy, Depositional Environment & Petrography of Injana Formation (Upper Miocene) in Najaf –Karbala area (Tar Al –Najaf). 1993.
- Biostratigraphy & Depositional Environment of the Lower – Middle Eocene of Ratga / Jaddala Formations (Phosphatic Facies) in Iraqi Western Desert. (Geolo.Mag Vol .26, No .1, 1993).
- Re-Interpretation of the Middle Miocene Sequence previously named as Khrish Beds in Western Iraq, 1994.
- Geological Survey of the Upper Cretaceous – Lower Tertiary Phosphorite Bearing Sequence Western Desert Iraq, 1995.
- Palynological Evidences on the Climatic Changes during the Quaternary Period in the Mesopotamian Plain Southern Iraq, MSc .Thesis, 1997.
- Palynological Evidences on the Climatic Changes during the Pleistocene Southern Iraq, Iraqi Geol .Conf. 1998.
- Palynological Evidences for Events of the Historical Deluge on Mesopotamian People & the Future Climatic Changes 5th. (Inter.Conf .on the Geology of Arab World Cairo Unv. Feb .2000).
- Palynological Analysis of Hussaynite Formation (Clastic Unit) Jurassic, 1998.
- Palynological Evidences on the Climatic Changes during the Late Holocene in the Mesopotamian Plain Southern Iraq, (1st National Symp .on Science. & Tech. Support for Archeological Studies, 15-17 May 2000).
- Sequance Stratigraphical Analysis of the Paleocene – Eocene Succession Western & Southern Iraq. (Ph.D Thesis, 2003).